Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4th week, 7 days personal challenge report

I had the whole week feeling very lethargic, stuffy, sore and ache with flu/cold symptom. Didn't sleep very well as coughing all night. Managed to fit one run on Sunday 21/06/09 for just 5k. I thought I didn't do that bad.
I am continuing my personal challenge next week for another 30 days so I can achieve my target goal. I did a boxing session yesterday and has will have another one tomorrow. I look forward to that. My shoulder, arm and upper body are sore and feeling really hard as muscle are pumping from boxing session. I really enjoyed and felt like I can do boxing for long term training as part of full body / all round exercise (hardcore!) I want to write a bit more about my boxing session tomorrow as I forgotten to bring my camera yesterday (I promised some photo shots right?). Our instructor is 6 months pregnant but she didn't give us any sympathy during the session! Ha..ha..

As I am not back into the training game and felt much better, this week report for my another 30 days personal challenge will be on starting next Monday 29/06/09. I also got 2 weeks before my Tough Guys and Gals Challenge in Auckland and hope I have prepared myself mentally and physically for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUCKLAND MARATHON 2009